- Eggs 2 pieces.
- Sliced scallions, garlic, onion, carrot, cayenne pepper and cabbage.
- Salt to taste.
- Cooking oil to taste.
How to make:
- First, break the eggs and place in a container or bowl.
- Pour all ingredients into a bowl.
- Then, whisk all the ingredients in the dough gently until evenly mixed.
- Next, heat the oil that has been incorporated into the frying pan.
- After then, once the oil is hot, pour the batter into the skillet omelet.
- After a little bit hardened inverted eggs that cook evenly, eggs can be removed already.
- Finally, cut into pieces. Eggs ready to be served.